Sunday, June 7, 2015

“THE MAGIC NUMBER”


Three Forms The Soul To A Positive Sum…
Shake, Rattle, Roll To My Magic Num…”
                                                                                 De La Soul



Greetings Beautiful Ones,

Happy June!!!  How art thou this month?  Lots of newness going on for us eh???  Many times, our bodies give us an indication “something is coming” beforehand and sometimes our bodies respond to the internal emotional aftermath later.
 
“I am safe, it is only change”…Louise L. Hay

 
With that said, how is everyone handling this Mercury retrograde (May 18 - June 11, 2015)? My electronics were working overtime refreshing & restarting for a while, but have since regained their momentum…Thank Goddess!!!  If anyone is feeling “all-ova-the-place” or “a-bit-of-a-hot-mess-right” now…no worries, You're Human!!!  Feel free to check out my blog on grounding this energy @ http://www.empowerandheal.com/blogs/your-bodys-callin and I encourage making an attempt to identify with what you are feeling & why because “what we resist persist”. 
 

“Nothing ever goes away until it teaches what we need to know”...Pema Chodron

 
This month I would like to talk about the number 3…Three…El Tres!!! I am very connected with this number…as you can see…some of my favorite hip-hop artist and classic joints hail from trios like Run DMC, Whodini, Salt-n-Pepa, Beastie Boys, De-La-Soul, A Tribe Called Quest, The Jungle Brothers, Black Moon, Cypress Hill, etc.  On a Spiritual Level, The Triad (Mind-Body-Spirit), the Trinity (Father-Son-Holy Spirit), and the connection with Ascended Masters all resonate with me as well.  I feel incomplete if I don’t represent the number 3 on a daily basis… {My Nutty Is The New Normal!!!WHAT!!!}
 
The frequency of numbers can also provide some insight about your life path or help discover what you are here to do, achieve or accomplish in this lifetime.  
 
I’ve decided to look deeper into the meaning behind my numero tres.  Upon investigation I found out that…
Number 3 resonates with the energies of optimism and joy, inspiration and creativity, speech and communication, good taste, imagination and intelligence, sociability and society, friendliness, kindness and compassion.  Number THREE also relates to art, humour, energy, growth, expansion and the principles of increase, spontaneity, broad-minded thinking, synthesis, triad, heaven-human-earth, past-present-future, thought-word-action, demonstrates love through creative imagination, comprehensive, fulfillment, encouragement, assistance, talent and skills, culture, wit, a love of fun and pleasure, freedom-seeking, adventure, exuberance, brilliance, free-form, being brave, non-confrontational, free-form, rhythm, passion, surprise, sensitivity, self-expression, affability, enthusiasm, youthfulness, enlivenment, psychic ability, manifesting and manifestation.
 
Yes, I can relate!!! Personally, I feel numbers can definitely give some insight to assist in discovering your life path or purpose.  Yesterday is quickly becoming a distant blur!!!  The Beautiful People KNOW “there has GOT to be more going on than the daily grind!?!”.  I found this AWESOME site For AMAZING You.  Just enter the number or numbers you’ve been thinking about, or your date of birth (using the life path calculator), or you can enter your full name (in the expression calculator).  I put it to the test and found the results were extremely accurate and very easy to navigate & interpret!!!!
 
Have fun with this!!!  I know the results may have you “feeling some kind-of-way”, but I DOUBT they will surprise you because Its Been Inside Of You Alll Along!!!  I would love to hear your responses on what you’ve learned & how you felt after reviewing the results.
 
LOVE, PEACE& BALANCE GALORE!!!
Sabrina Nikol
Healing Facilitator-Practitioner/Empowerment Initiator
The Urbanesk Energy Masseuse
˚˚ ˚˚
Working In Alignment With Natural Health & Wellness Initiatives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Translate

Search This Blog