Wednesday, October 2, 2013

EGO TRIPPIN & THE FEAR FACTOR



“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent”…Eleanor Roosevelt
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
EGO
A source of fear/insecurity/suffering
Does not represent the true self
 It is revealed thru labels, masks, images, and judgments.

Happy October Beautiful Ones!!!  I've gotta tell ya, last month, I became aware of several instances relating to The “Ego Trip”.  This doesn’t include the major “Ego/Power Trip” regarding the House/Congressional guided Governmental Shutdown Situation.  The “Ego Trip” is clearly a fear spree sometimes fueled by ones’ Hi hater 20%, but can also be displayed by your Beautiful 20% as well.  (SeeAnte Up! For "The People Stats", Sept. 2013 blog).  I’ve experienced an “Ego Driven” situation that involved my Surrendering to Resistance (SeeIt’s My Perrogative - Surrendering to Resistance", July 2013 blog) by stepping out of my way to check myself, plus ask for guidance.
I love calling in my Spiritual Network for clarity.  They know me better than I know myself, and Spirit is always for my Highest Good, even if that means being uncomfortable.  (SeeWho Ya Gonna Call?”, Aug. 2013 blog)   Sometimes, we may need to stand in our power, remain positive, release it to Source, and/or Be Still.  Other times, going deeper is the only option.  If you’re not sure if your “Ego” has taken over, you can:

*      Recall the Situation - Check in with your body to identify which question feels most comfortable/uncomfortable by asking it:

Did I react to this situation?  {Pause}^

{REACT=absence of gratitude and place yourself on the defensive to fear mode}.

or

Did I respond to this situation”?  {Pause}^

{Respond=Check in with your own energy in a calm & objective manner - choose to see the situation for bigger than just your opinion/world}.


^During each Pause, feel into your body:
Is your stomach turning?
Do you suddenly have symptoms of a headache approaching?
Or
Did you feel peace and calm within your body?}

If you felt uncomfortable, it’s NEVER too late to surrender your Ego and pride in the name of Truth!!  Try this:


*      After “checking in with your body”, Give Yourself Permission to say/do what feels right for you.

When The Ego Comes Knocking Say:

“Thank You Ego, But I Choose To Go With Truth”

or

“Ego, Hit The Bricks!!! Thanks, But I Choose To Go With What’s Real (Son)!!"..{lolz}

*      Release The Need For Approval Or The Need To Be Right - That Comes From Ego Too!!  When We Come From A State Of Grace And Service, Whatever You Receive, You Receive.  How Other People React To What You Need To Share, Is Out Of Your Control.


*      Feel free to ask Source - your Spiritual Team:  “Please Give Me The Right Next Steps To This Situation” (be specific)? 


IN MOST CASES, “IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF YOU!!"

*      Remember, We All Have A Back Story…Ego is necessary as we parlay thru this human experience...Try To Be Fair And Find Compassion....We Are All Here To Learn...


LOVE, PEACE & BALANCE GALORE!!!

Sabrina Nikol
The Urbanesk Energy Masseuse
Angel Reiki III/Master-Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Translate

Search This Blog