Friday, August 7, 2015

“WHATEVA MAN!!!”


“True happiness comes not when we get rid of all of our problems, but when we change our relationship to them, when we see our problems as a potential source of awakening, opportunities to practice, and to learn.”
                    Richard Carlson


Greetings Beautiful Ones,

Happy August!!!  Are you enjoying the summer?  I’ve realize there is sooo much energy being wasted on thoughts/words/actions that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!  Have you ever found yourself wrapped up in drama then ask yourself “’what exactly does this have to do With Me?” If you step back and look at the big picture, sometimes the answer is “NOTHING”, or you may find yourself at center stage of creating/participating in an episode that is playing out before your very eyes.  Sometimes it’s necessary to ride it out, stay in your own lane, step aside or fall back!!! Other times you are called to ACTION to go deeper.
Next time you find yourself or others in a situation where the same drama is presenting over and over again, ask:
“Can I be attracting this situation?”

“Shall I choose to respond (=investigation, thought and inner guidance) or react (=reckless!)???”

“Am I power trippin (“The Dramatics”, directed, written, produced by ME)?”

“Am I addicted to drama? Do I need a life?”

“Is the drama giving me a rush?”

 “What am I avoiding in my own life by wasting time on this situation?

“What can I say or do to shift the outcome?”

If its legitimately Not Your Issue or Instigated by You in anyway, do not own that energy, it’s toxic!!!  Remember, there is a direct connection with your emotional state of mind & how your body decides to get your attention later.  If it’s not your issue, don’t take ownership of it.  Personally, I imagine hearing the “Whateva Man” instrumental & envision grooving the toxic energy bopping from the top of my crown down & out of my bodies, thru my feet into the earth (ground) …then I dust myself off and keep it moving!!!  I’ve also found this technique very effective when I release undesirable messages courtesy of Fego (fear & ego) from the mind:

“WHATEVA MAN”>DELETE>REWIND>RESET

There are many times you must stand in your power by responding & reacting.  We are all Spiritual Beings living this Human Experience…it is what it is… at the end of the day:

“There Are Soul Contracts To Be Fulfilled, Journey’s To Be Experienced, Lessons To Be Learned And Fun To Be Had!!!”

Time and Energy are too precious to waste…The choice always remains with You.

LOVE, PEACE & BALANCE GALORE!!!

Sabrina NikolHealing Facilitator-Practitioner/Empowerment Initiator
The Urbanesk Energy Masseuse

 
Would you like more info?  Let’s Chat!!!
Schedule a free consultation or session at:
the.energymasseuse1@gmail.com

˚˚˚˚

Working In Alignment With Natural Health & Wellness Initiatives 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Translate

Search This Blog